2. Age, Occupation:
59 years, Semi-retired
3. What is your athletic background?
I played football, basketball, and track in high school. Then, as an adult I played softball.
4. How long have you been doing cross fit and how/why did you start?
I started 4+ years ago. I started to get in better shape and spend more time with my kids. Also to be able to keep up and play with my 5 grand kids.
5. How did it feel emotionally and physically when you started cross fit?
When I first started I was nervous/scared emotionally. Physically I was at the lowest I have ever been.
6. What is it about Rend Lake Cross fit that keeps you coming back?
The people and helping others.
7. What is one goal/personal record(PR) you would like to accomplish within CrossFit and what is one thing you have accomplished already?
I would like to be able to do a bar muscle up. I have accomplished a lot of things, like a 300 lb back squat and running a 5 k.
8. Favorite movement and/or WoD and Least favorite movement and/or Wod.
My favorite WOD s are the tabatas. My least favorite movements is wall balls.